Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Testimonial

thank you
I enjoyed yesterday, the professionalism, the comradery, being with a bunch of like minded, passionate people who will make a difference in their chosen field of expertise.In my travels sub contracting for Street's Imaging, I am meeting lots of photographers. Is it prudent for me to mention your luncheon group do you think, do you have a criteria in mind?I myself became aware of your group from a photographer up at Samford, Peter of Redbank Plains, Angela of Angelic and a gent up near Ferny Hills. As Chris Hall loosely led to - networking amongst peers strenghtens relationships, builds life long friendships and with a direction of caliber - can create an abundance in every area of ones' life not just in business. Learning to delegate and "let go" of "my baby" and attracting the right clientele is all part of the bigger picture. Or "buying your time back". These are all great points of discussion to the business person who has chosen photography as their medium for creating a life style - what ever that perception is.So, nice to meet you - great lunch, have an awesome week and an outstanding month.

Warm regardsJinene CoyleBusiness Development ManagerOvations Promotions, Marketing & Event Photography.

No comments: