Monday, June 23, 2008

This is the reason I want to unite Photographers together

Hi Pete & PaulaI'm excited to say that I have done my first album sale I did it over the phone!! I can't beleive how easy it was!!!It took about 2 hours - over 2 sessions today.She has a 35 sided album - but gave her 5 free sides, a briefcase and a metal cover. Therefore giving me a $4190 wedding album sale alltogether!!! - it started out as a $1950 matted album and ended up here!!Unfortuantely I had already said the CD Rom was hers to keep at the time of booking last year but I am still very happy!!!Thank-you so much both of you for the encourgagement and support. I can't beleive I did it!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONWARD AND UPWARDS!! thanks you legends in photography!!
With best Regards,Jo HodgeDirector/PhotographerAdore Photography0418 180 949e. adorephoto@optusnet.com.auw. http://www.adorephotography.net.au/

ALAN KHAN
Recently we had the pleasure of Alan Khan attending our lunch, I actually met him last year at one of Turning Heads Changing lives Seminars , I was really impressed by his personality, He is a gold winner with the ABIA , anyone who knows how that works would realise its a huge honor,
After the lunch , we decided to Alan out for dinner, when we arrived there he bought along a friend, The great Rob Heyman, anyway here are a few pics of that night.







Lesley Downie , Glen, Rob Heyman, Alan Khan





Alan Khan

No comments: